memories live.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

free!

‎i'm polishing off the finishing touches of this, my first full year as coordinator, with my elbow to get that extra shine. this time next year, though, my fingerprints will be everywhere. even though my last week was last week, i'm spending this week making sure the transition into next year will even better than it was this past fall.

thursday i'm turning in my office keys, putting my damn feet up and getting into this pile of books (some of which were on my summer reading list last year):

americanah, chimamanda ngozi adichie
this is how you lose her, junot diaz
david and goliath‎, malcolm gladwell
nw, zadie smith
how to get filthy rich in rising asia, moshin hamid
juliet, naked, nick hornby
salvation, bell hooks.

a book a week.

feeling so blessed.


Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment